noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Happy 12th wedding anniversary Michelle and Jesse Malkin

Michelle who is arguably my favorite blogger, mentioned her wedding anniversary was this weekend. It was my discovery of Michellemalkin.com late in 2004 that inspired me to start blogging. May Jesse and Michelle have many more happy anniversaries.

PS- Check out Michelle's blog if you haven't already. I don't always agree with Michelle, but the blog is always worth reading.

 
Listed on BlogShares