noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

An eye on Dennis

I was through two hurricanes last year. That experience I shared in a previous post.

Its barely a month into hurricane season and I am cautiously watching Tropical Storm Dennis as it treks through the southern Carribean. The computer models so far put the storm well enough to our west that we look not to be looking at a direct hit but this storm should pass close enough to Florida to effect us some. Hopefully nothing more than alot of rain. We've had so much of that lately I feel like Noah.

Stay tuned.

Outside the Beltway Trackback

 
Listed on BlogShares