noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Florida Chapter of American Gold Star Mothers calls for Rules Change

Kudos to you Georgianna Carter-Krell and those in Florida for trying to fix this absurd situation. Though I differ with one thing you said.

"That (January decision) was because we had a couple of hardnoses on there, and we just didn't fight them,"

I'd call the women you call hardnoses idiots or bigots myself. Good luck with trying to change the rules.

The whole story can be found at the following link-

http://www.nyjournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050602/NEWS02/506020323/1022/NEWS06

 
Listed on BlogShares