noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Annika, Sergio, and Michelle

Were today's winners. Annika made the LPGA look easy winning by three over amateur Michelle Wie. She is 15 and challenging for majors. Michelle's LPGA career could be incredible if 3 things don't happen.

1- Michelle don't get sidetracked by trying to play with the men.
2- She doesn't burn out.
3- The LPGA don't self destruct from poor management.

Annika racks up Major number nine. A lot has been written on her already and I won't add more. Except I'm tired of the idol worship of tv sports. Annika and Tiger today, Greg Norman in the past. Just to name pro golfers. I tune it out after a while, its nothing personal against the above golfers.

Sergio Garcia won by 3 at the Booz Allen. The only thing of note was the fit Rory Sabbatini was throwing due to slow play by Ben Crane. Almost makes me want to take away the Good guy I gave him last week.

The US Open starts Thursday I'll make some comments about it on Wednesday.

 
Listed on BlogShares