noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tom Kite and Annika Sorrenstam

Wow Tom Kite who is fifty-five years old holds the lead going into tomorrow's final round at the Booz Allen Classic. I almost did a double take seeing the leaderboard on tv. I mean, I thought it was a Senior tour event.

Annika aka 'The evil one' as one former LPGA message board used to call her, is leading by five shots at the LPGA Championship. Only Young Kim is within six. It looks like another Annika rout in progress.

I'll be pulling for Tom and Young tomorrow. I just won't be placing any wagers on either.

 
Listed on BlogShares