noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The latest person to endorse Barack Obama

Would you believe disgraced former Congressman Mark Foley.

What they both said was how great Foley looked, and he was particularly excited about Colin Powell's endorsement that morning of Obama. Foley said he also favors Obama.
I agree with James Joyner at OTB who writes- "Let’s just say I don’t believe Team Obama will be touting this one as loudly as the Powell endorsement." Who's next to come out for Obama? Senator Larry Craig?

Disclosure- While never meeting Congressman Foley, my wife Leonita and I met his parents. They were parishoners at the church we attend, where Leonita also works and got to know the Foleys who were Eucharistic Ministers like herself.

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares