noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

That explains things

I was suffering through terrible internet access for much of last night. Now I know why.

AT&T customers in Florida and eight other states reported disruptions in Internet service Monday night, officials said.

The service was restored by about 10:45 p.m., nearly five hours after the problems were first reported, said company spokeswoman Kelly Starling.

''The root cause of the disruption is still being investigated but appears to be an equipment impairment,'' Starling said in an e-mail.

Starling could not say how many customers were affected by the outage.

The southeast region includes Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana and Tennessee.

Good news out of this- I found a way to speed up my laptop with the help of an online friend who I called. So maybe some good came out of last night's frustration. Thank God I have AOL for my backup connection.

Hat tip- Rick at SOTP who thanks God for comcast customers who don't encrypt their routers. Heh!
Linked to- DragonLady, Leaning Straight Up, Mark My Words, Third World County,

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares