noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I got approved

TFM has been approved for media credentials to the ADT Championship next month. I will be in attendance at least three days. Four if my health allows.

At first I was declined, but golf writer/blogger Craig Dolch at the Palm Beach Post put a word in for me. Thanks Craig. Now I have to be a good boy. Telling the Commissioner she is a Knucklehead won't do.

Update- I also have to thank James Joyner at Outside the Beltway. Without OTB Media backing, I wouldn't have gotten credentials either. Thanks James.

Linked to- Adam, Bright & Early, Third World County,

Labels: , , , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares