noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Swing Low

Ouch!

KILLENARD, Ireland -- Marc Warren was back playing in the Seve Trophy tournament on Friday, the morning after he injured himself by accidentally smashing a chandelier with a golf club in his hotel room.

The Scotsman said he tried a practice swing with a 5-iron in his room Thursday night and hit a glass chandelier which smashed into pieces over him.

Warren was taken to a hospital where he received stitches for a deep cut in his abdomen. He also had minor cuts on his arms and head.

"There was plenty of blood and a towel I held to my stomach was covered when I arrived at the hospital," Warren said. "But the only thing that hurt was the scratch on my head. I feel fine about playing today."
Mr. Warren may be hurting in the wallet also. Hotel owners, my late father was one, don't appreciate customers destroying hotel property.

Memo to Marc- Stick to practice putting on hotel rugs.

Linked to- DragonLady, Pirate's Cove, Samantha Burns,

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares