noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Community blogger

From the Sun-Sentinel-

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel is building a network of local-news bloggers in select Palm Beach County communities.

We're looking for civic-minded local residents with a desire to tell their friends and neighbors what's doing in their towns.

Prospective bloggers must be able to write clearly and concisely and be more interested in presenting the news than opinions.
The Sun-Sentinel is looking for bloggers. Lets check my qualifications

1- Civic minded? Yes
2- Able to write clearly and concisely? Kind of. TFM will not be mistaken for Ernest Hemingway or Charles Krauthammer.
3- Be more interested in presenting the news than opinions? That doesn't sound like me. LOL.

I'm applying in any case. The Sun-Sentinel is catching up with its fellow sister paper, The Orlando Sentinel, which has been using community bloggers for some months already.

The person I emailed was Howard Goodman, a former Sun-Sentinel columnist. I've never given Mr. Goodman a Knucklehead award. That's the good news, except I've given the Sun-Sentinel at least a half dozen in the last two years. More than any Florida paper with the exception of the Palm Beach Post.

Maybe they'll hire me just to shut me up. LOL, you know the saying. Its better to have someone inside the tent pissing out rather than outside the tent pissing in.

Dream on, right?

Linked to- Mad Pigeon, Morewhat, Perri Nelson, Third World County,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares