noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My visit to the dermatologist

I'm a 13-year malignant melanoma survivor. Not just one of these dangerous skin cancers, but four. All of them diagnosed in 1993-94.

This combined with my having dysplastic nevi syndrome means I need to have regular(2-3 times a year) skin checkups. Yesterday was my most recent and I got a clean bill of health from Dr. Harold Rabinowitz.

If you're a malignant melanoma survivor living in Dade or Broward County, Dr. Rabinowitz is the best and I strongly suggest you have him for your dermatologist. He has offices in Plantation and the U of Miami area. If you need more info on the doctor, leave me a comment with your email address included and I'll get back to you. The doctor is a 45 mile for me, but he is worth it.

The next best dermatologist in this area, is Dr. Richard Rubenstein. He has offices in Delray Beach and Tamarac.

Palm Beach County Dermatologist Howard Green should be avoided like the plague. He has the bedside manner of a guerilla and I think I'm being unfair....to guerillas. Avoid Dr. Scott Fayne of Jupiter also. That's unless you want to spend time arguing with ignorant office staff. Melanoma patients always have followup visits.

Linked to- Basil, Bullwinkle, Jo, Right Wing Nation,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares