noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Florida 10th News

Former Reform Party Gubenatorial candidate Max Linn is thinking of challenging incumbent Bill Young(R).

Millionaire former Reform Party gubernatorial candidate Max Linn called us today after the story about Democrats targetting Rep. CW Bill Young's Pinellas seat. "I have been getting barraged, probably over 100 phone calls, by people asking me to jump in against Bill Young,'' said the Treasure Island resident. "I might entertain that if the Democratic Party got behind me, and I may be willing to throw in some money of my own to get someone like Bill Young out of office."
I don't think Young can be defeated. If his seat isn't safely Republican, Young is just too entrenched to be defeated. When Young retires, this seat could be heavily contested.

Anyway, how seriously can you take a challenger who is best known for landing a plane on the freeway?

Linked to- Bright & Early, Third World County,

Labels: , , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares