noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, February 09, 2007

I feel good

Today I returned to the wound care center. Tomorrow will mark one month since my 12 day hospital stay began.

The doctor examined my right leg where the abcesses were drained. He was so pleased with my healing that I no longer need to be using the wound vac. After 2 weeks of having this min-vacuum stuck to my leg and having to lug it around this was great news.

As of last Wednesday I'm also off the daily IV antibiotics. So TFM is back to his normal(and crazy self). I allow you my readers to state if that is good or bad. LOL.

Linked to- Adam's Blog, Basil's Blog, Blue Star, Bright & Early, Bullwinkle, Cao's Blog, Hill Chronicles, Jo's Cafe, Perri Nelson, Pirate's Cove, Pursuing Holiness, Random Yak, Right Wing Nation, Third World County, Uncooperative Blogger, World According to Carl,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares