noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Weekly Dolphins prediction

Miami(6-9) plays at Indianapolis(11-4) this afternoon. A season of much hope for Miami, including some predicting the team going to The Super Bowl, could end in ignominy of a 6-10 season.

I don't have much to say about today's game. Indianapolis still has the possibility of a bye week to play for. Miami will be giving Cleo Lemon his first career start. Indy's run defense is terrible and Ronnie Brown could have a field day today. That said, I don't see Miami wining. My prediction- Colts 27, Dolphins 17.

Linked to- Adam's Blog, Bright & Early,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares