noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas




May all of TFM's Christian readers have a Merry and blessed Christmas.

Dear Wife and I attended midnight mass on Dec. 24th. Actually at our parrish it is celebrated at 10 p.m.

My sister-in-law will be joining us for Chrstmas dinner tomorrow. I'll be spending a quiet day at home. This morning we went to the cemetary to visit my parent's grave and Daniels. The sprinklers were running. Ugh!

Thank you to TMH's Bacon Bits for the image. This post will remain at the top of the blog all of Christmas Day.

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares