noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Weekly Dolphins prediction

Miami(4-6) plays at Detroit(2-8) today, Thanksgiving Day. The Dolphins are coming off three consecutive wins, the last of which was a 24-20 over Minnesota. Dolphin QB Joey Harrington will be playing against the team that traded him away only last spring.

I don't have much to say on the game other Miami's winning streak hasn't impressed me but they are a better team than Detroit. My prediction- Miami 27 Detroit 14.

Linked to- Bright & Early,

 
Listed on BlogShares