noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Weekly Dolphins prediction

After a bye week, The 1-6 Dolphins play at The 7-0 Chicago Bears this afternoon. The records say it all. Right now I think the only 2006 goal left for Miami is how they position themselves for the 2007 NFL draft. I don't think even a #1 pick will turn the franchise around. Miami appears to be in for a long rebuilding process.

As to this week's game, here is my prediction- Chicago 34, Miami 10.

Linked to- Bright & Early,

 
Listed on BlogShares