noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Home alone

That will describe me in a few hours. Unless you count my two cats.

Dear Wife and her mother are leaving for the Philippines today. They fly out of Fort Lauderdale, make a connection in Los Angeles and then fly to their hometown of Tacloban via Guam and Manila. Its a long trip, if you figure it from door to door, the whole trip will take about 41 hours. That is almost two days. Will DW's arms be tired at the end of the trip?

That will leave me home till the wife returns on November 4th. Yes I will be a well behaved if lonely blogger. Blogging will light today for I'll be busy till some time this afternoon.

Linked to- Jo's Cafe, Basil's Blog, Bullwinkle Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares