noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Sweety



Today is my wife's birthday. Too bad there isn't a Polish pony around for her to ride on. LOL.

I won't mention Dear Wife's age. For if I did I'd be in big trouble. Even a masochist has to fear the wrath of their wife.

Nothing special is planned for today, except for fillet mingeon steaks for dinner tonight. Instead of a gift today, I've gotten my wife a round-trip plane ticket to her hometown in the Philippines. She wants to visit her family very badly and will do so beginning the first weekend in October. Her mother will be accompanying her, but I'll be staying home.

Have a wonderful day and trip sweetheart.

Linked to- Jo's Cafe,

 
Listed on BlogShares