noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, July 03, 2006

He wants to be my State Senator

Irv Slosberg of all people. Till now, I knew my State House Rep but not State Senator. We had re-districting in 2002 and we changed districts. Today a campaign brochure arrived in the daily mail.

There isn't a snow ball's chance in hell Irv will get my vote. The man has come close to being a Knucklehead winner a few times. Read here if you want to know more.

Irv has a website too.

Open Post- Bright & Early, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares