noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Those amazing google searches

According to my site meter I've twice had people visit TFM looking for naked golfer photos

First time was Shi Hyun Ahn nude photos

The second time it was Lorena Ochoa nude photos

For my personal safety(Dear Wife may use a knife after coming home) I won't express a preference for either of these Google searches. I'll leave it to your imagination.

And whomever this person is in California. Both searches were based out of CA.

Should I rename one cat after a golfer and then post her photo? No that would be going too far.

Maybe this post will get me more hits. Anything for more web traffic, right?

Open Post- Basil's Blog, Third World County,

 
Listed on BlogShares