noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Knucklehead of the Day award

Today's winner is Connie Chung. She gets the award for her embarassing exit from MSNBC last weekend. Connie's show "Weekends with Maury & Connie," was cancelled last week. The former CBS anchor decided to go out with a bang.

Bang isn't the right word. TFM doesn't have videos, so go visit Wizbang to see what I mean.

Embarassing is the only way to describe Connie's farewell. It is liable to be a farewell, her thinly veiled jabs at MSNBC are not likely to endear her to TV execs who would have to wonder if they would be next. Funny, I liked Connie(TFM's well known weakness for Asian women) and this may be a knucklehead first. I'm giving it to someone I actually like. That shows how painful Connie's exit was. My dear wife said she sounded drunk See Filipinos know bad singing, they've had to listen to me kereoke! Connie I know you're unhappy but this was not the way to leave.

What's next for Connie Chung? TV is out and so is being a lounge singer. She could guest blog at TFM. LOL, but I can't pay attention alone pay for a guest blogger. Good luck Connie and here is today's Knucklehead of the day award.

Also blogging on Connie's trainwreck- Betsy, Captain's Quarters, The Moderate Voice, Don Surber,
Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Bright & Early, Cao's Blog, Outside the Beltway, Right Wing Nation,

 
Listed on BlogShares