noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ralph Kiner

He took this day many years ago to wish all the men a happy birthday. Except the day was Father's Day.

On a serious note I want to wish all the men out there a Happy Father's day. We have the second most vital job on this planet.

My plans for today- To watch the US Open golf as always. Dear Wife and I already visited the cemetary in Boynton Beach. Both my father and our son Daniel are buried there. Since 2003 this is always an emotional day for me. I wish my son was with us.

Call this a sort of Open Post. If you have a Father's Day post, link to me and send a trackback. I'll then link to you.

Open Post- Bullwinkle Blog, TMH's Bacon Bits, Third World County, Adam's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares