noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Who is on first

Joe Gandelman at The Moderate Voice has some Lou Costello outakes video footage. Go over and check it out you'll get a good laugh.

I grew up on Long Island and have been a fan of Bud Abbot and Lou Costello since at least age 10. Channel 11, WPIX in New York used to have their movies on every Sunday morning and I watched them thanks to that. Its too bad these movies aren't shown on television much anymore. I'd guess many of them are available on DVD however.

Bud Abbot and Lou Costello were a brilliant comedy team. Thanks Joe for bringing back some memories.

Open Post- Cao's Blog, Outside the Beltway, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares