noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Matchmaker, matchmaker don't make me a match

With apologies to Fiddler on the Roof. I got the following email from Jerusalem Post Offers-

Dear Subscriber,

JLove, the fastest growing Jewish Singles community on the web, is offering all Jerusalem Post subscribers a FREE Premium Upgrade.

Click here to Join.

With your Premium Upgrade, you can View Photos, Send Email, Chat and IM with other Jewish singles in your area.

Sincerely,
Yoav Cohen
CEO JLove

Besides not being Jewish and being married, I don't think the wife would approve.

I get these email because I had to register at the JPost's website to access an article long ago. Now I know to make sure to click no to online offers.

Thanks JPost but I got to pass. If I knew the yiddish words for thank you, I'd say it. Instead this will have to do.

Shalom.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares