noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thanks Mom

First I want to wish any female readers a Happy Mother's Day.

My mother passed away 20 years ago last month. I still of her often. Miss you Mom. My mother-in-law lives with Dear wife and I. I get along very well with Nanay. LOL the wife complains we get along too well sometimes, especially if we take the same side against her.

I appreciate what Nanay did to raise my wife. Without her, I wouldn't be married now. Same goes for my mother. As children we often resent what our parents do while raising us. It is when we get to adulthood or have children of our own that we realize what our Mothers did for us. Thanks Mom.

Mother's Day is bittersweet for the wife and I. It is a reminder of Daniel and how life could have been very different for us right now.

Happy Mother's day to some of my fellow bloggers. Greta aka Hooah Wife, Michelle Malkin, Joanne Jacobs, Ann Althouse. and Betsy. Mothers and bloggers they all are. They rank among my favorite bloggers, male or female. Check out their sites, it will be well worth your time.

 
Listed on BlogShares