noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Is anyone awake at ESPN?

They have Sports Center on right now and the broadcast is having obvious audio problems. The broadcasters are coming in as if they are under water, but audio effects and background music is loud and clear and drowning out the rest. Is there anyone in their control room right now?

ESPN has a history of this. I remember a golf broadcast some time back and they kept interupting play for commercials.

Oh the broadcast is back to normal. Maybe they were reading my blog.

Open Post- Bright & Early,

 
Listed on BlogShares