noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spamers are dumb

I'll tell you. For the last two days TFM has been getting inundated with trackback spam. I got 17 of them on Monday night. As soon as they were all discovered, I deleted them.

The spammers have continue to come back. Each time linking to the same post with their trackbacks. I've deleted them all. Here's why I say these spammers are dumb.

1= TFM only gets 100-150 visitors a day
2= They trackback to a post in my archives instead of an active post.
3= Every single TB was to my groundhog day post last month. Do any of these spammers think people go back and look at such a post.

TFM deleted that post eliminating that Trackback#. At the same time I created a new Groundhog post to make up for the deleted one. The new post has a different trackback#.

I guess there are people out there who need a life.

Open Post- Basil's Blog, Bright & Early, Jo's Cafe,

 
Listed on BlogShares