noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, March 20, 2006

St. Joseph



Today is the feast day of St. Joseph, adoptive father of Jesus. Normally this feast falls on March 19th but was today because the 19th fell on a Sunday.

St. Joseph is the patron saint of fathers. All men should pray to Joseph that he may give us guidance in our daily lives.

Remember, most pure spouse of the Virgin Mary, Saint Joseph, our beloved patron, never was it known that anyone invoked your protection and sought your aid without being comforted. Inspired with this confidence, I come to you and commend myself to you. Do not despise my petition, dear foster father of our Redeemer, but accept them graciously and pray for me to adopted Son, Our Lord.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares