noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

My sister Patty

This is an update of my post yesterday. I talked to my BIL Marty this morning, well i n good spirts he sounded upset. The news of Patty's leukemia diagnosis had come as a big shock. She got the news on Friday just before a planned trip to Pennsylvania. Patty went in the hospital yesterday, has already had a bone marrow aspiration test(?) and could be starting chemo as soon as tomorrow. Tentatively she is diagnosed with AML(Acute mylogenis leukemia). Final blood tests will confirm this.

I talked to Patty just minutes ago. She's in good spirits and we had a good talk. I'm planning to go to RI tentatively April 4-6 of next week. I'll be flying. In the meantime I ask you keep Patty, Marty and their three children in your prayers.

On a blogging note- I'll probably ask one of a few people to guest blog for part of next week. What's a day without a Knucklehead award? LOL. This is not a request for volunteers, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone steps forward.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Wizbang, Bright & Early , Don Surber, Third World County, TMH's Bacon Bits, Samantha Burns, Rhymes with Right, Right Wing Nation, Cao's Blog, Liberal Wrong Wing, Adam's Blog, Real Ugly American, Point Five, Stop the ACLU, Basil's Blog, Bullwinkle Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares