noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Now what do I do?

A few weeks ago I gave Sports Network Golf Editor Gerard Gallagher a Knucklehead award. Here is what I wrote-

Now to Mr. Gallagher. He wrote a story about the highs and lows of the 2005 LPGA golf season.

SHOT OF THE YEAR

When Meg Mallon rolled in a six-foot par save at the 16th on Sunday, she halved the hole with Karen Stupples and went 2-up with two to play. That assured the American side a half point, which was enough to give them the 14 1/2 points needed to win the Solheim Cup. That's the shot of the year?

Sorry nothing beats Birdie Kim's shot at the US Open. And I mean in the last five years or this century or decade of LPGA play. Gallagher's choice is as lame as Ferguson's description.

Yesterday a comment was left on this post-

Well, I don't know exactly how I stumbled upon this, but I did...and I gotta tell you, your beef is completely legitimate.

I got a little carried away with the Solheim Cup's importance, and probably overlooked one of the most impressive moments I've ever seen in women's golf.

Your post has me regretting that I filed my story without even a mention of Birdie's Bunker Blast (which is how I think our writer headlined his final recap).

Thanks for pointing it out. Now where do I accept my award?

It was signed Gerard Gallagher. Mr. Gallagher also left his email address. I do plan on emailing him.

A Knucklehead winner has come forth and repented. The question is- What do I do about his award? Suggestions?

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Bright & Early, TMH's Bacon Bits, Basil's Blog, Third World County, Adam's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares