noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Dear wife and I went to the movies again. Here's what I think(1-4 star rating scale)

Cheaper by the Dozen 2- **1/2. Another film about the Baker family. The movie was predictable, dumb but funny. The Bakers go to camp out near a lake and all the predictable hijinks occur. Films like this you don't study hard. It's whether the movie is worth viewing or not. Was it a waste of money?

CBTD 2 is a mindless but enjoyable 90 minutes. Check your brain in at the door before viewing it. Munich is probably up next for us to watch. I've seen more movies in the last five weeks than I did in the last months.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares