noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Knucklehead of the Day award


Today's winner is actress Drew Barrymore. They say a picture says a 1000 words. The picture was taken at this week's Golden Globes. Look to your left and I won't say anything more.

My wife made today's choice. She says Ms. Barrymore has a big future.

On that note Drew Barrymore is today's Knucklehead of the Day.

Hat tip- Don Surber
Open Post- Adam's Blog, Basil's Blog, Bright& Early, Cao's Blog, Don Surber, Jo's Cafe, Right Wing Nation, TMH's Bacon Bits,
Third World County,

 
Listed on BlogShares