noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A blogging note

Things are a little slow at TFM right now. There are two reasons for this. First tax season has arrived, and I work this time of the year. Secondly, I'm busy with one of those fiction stories I write. When my muse is active, I like to keep writing. This tears my attention away from the blog.

I'm still around, things may just be slower for a few weeks. Don't worry, I'll still be giving out my daily knucklehead awards.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Bright & Early,

 
Listed on BlogShares