noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

172

Today I just ordered 60 2006 Golden Knights Correspondence Chess games. I've played in at least 60 of these games every year since 2006.

You'll probably think me insane for playing that many games all together at one time but that isn't half of it. See the number in my post. If you take those sixty and add it to the amount of games I am playing at the moment, that's the total games I would be playing.

172? Am I insane or do I need a life?

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Is it Just me?, TMH's Bacon Bits, Liberal Common Sense

 
Listed on BlogShares