noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dolphins prediction

We got power back late last night but I'm feeling a little unwell. I'll be back to regular blogging tomorrow.

The Miami Dolphins(3-4) play the Atlanta Falcons(5-2) this afternoon. Miami faces two challenging games in a row, with next week's game also at home versus New England. Even last week's win versus New Orleans hasn't changed my opinion about the Dolphins. The team has too many problems. Michael Vick and the Atlanta ground game are going to have a field day today.

My prediction- Atlanta 34, Miami 13.

 
Listed on BlogShares