noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

My weekly Dolphins prediction

Game time is fast approaching. So I need to get this in soon.

Miami is playing at Tampa Bay today. I think the team's 2-2 record so far is a mirage. This team isn't that good. Today's game features the return of Ricky Williams and he will team in the backfield with rookie Ronnie Brown. Two good running backs doesn't make a winning team necessarily.

My prediction today- Tampa Bay 21 Miami 10.

 
Listed on BlogShares