noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

John Wilson and The Big(Old?) Story

I was watching Fox News The Big story and they had a segment on about The Thomas Jones story. Jones is a wiccan in Indiana who was ordered by a judge not to raise his son in the same beliefs. There was some kind of divorce/custody settlement.

The thing is, I heard about this a month ago. It sounded like real old news to me, so I googled and yahoo news search. What did I come up with? Stories at least 4 weeks old.

Is John Wilson and Fox News that far behind? Or is it something else. I've seen a news segment on The Big Story once before that was used on a prior occasion. Is it that slow a news day Wilson has to recycle old news? Is he bored? Or am I wrong?

Outside the Beltway Trackback

 
Listed on BlogShares