noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Why Golf Channel? Why?

One of my favorite sports happens to be Pro golf. Not much of a golfer myself, I been a fan of the sport for almost 30 years. Both the PGA and LPGA tours.

The LPGA has alot of problems. Some of them self inflicted. Just recently the organization deleted their message boards without warning angering in the process many of their fans. Me included because I ran a friendly competition every week on the Se Ri Pak board.

Why isn't the Corning Classic on live today? Right now The Golf Channel has on a infomercial while the LPGA event in New York is just finishing. What is going on here? The golf will be on taped delay at 4 p.m. Why is an infomercial on instead of the golf right now.

Not knowing it was tape delay, I went and checked the website. It looks like South Korea's Jimin Kang is going to win her first LPGA event edging Annika Sorrenstam in the process.

The LPGA is a sorry affair. Women's golf in USA could soon be a thing of the past.

 
Listed on BlogShares