noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where's the dramamine? Chapter Twenty-One

From the Miami Herald-



From CBS Channel 4-



If you go to the Herald's comments section, you get this headline.

Welcome to the South Florida MSM. Like the weather, the news is subject to change every five minutes.

A big hand to Rick and Alex at SOTP. They should get the credit for the work from this post that I borrowed from. SOTP is my favorite South Florida area blog.

Linked to- Bullwinkle, Conservative Thoughts, Perri Nelson, Right Wing Nation,

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares