noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

All six seasons


The final season of Hogan's Heroes was finally released on DVD. After a collector's set was issued for the first five seasons, I wondered if the last season would be released.

I love this old show. Some may call it stupid, but its funny. With few exceptions, I find today's sitcoms unwatchable. Either they are predictable, or they find weak sexual innuendo funny. I don't. With the exception of The Nanny, I can't remember what was the last television comedy I watched regularly.

A Hogan's Heroes, The Nanny, Golf, and Hawaii Five 0 fan. You always knew I was nuts, right?

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares