noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fanatics and birth control

From The Corner-

Does Anyone Really Disagree with This? [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

A Bush administration HHS nominee is getting grief for his involvement with a pregnancy center that believes: "that the crass commercialization and distribution of birth control is demeaning to women, degrading of human sexuality and adverse to human health and happiness."

Passing out contraception without any deeper context or conversation is degrading and disrespectful — to men and women. Tell me I'm crazy.

Yes you are. Now go take your meds Kathryn.

Andrew Sullivan and James Joyner also agree on the state of Ms. Lopez mind. What an incredible trinity we form. LOL. At least none of us support Rick Santorum.

I'm Catholic and Dear Wife and I don't practice bc. That's our choice, but my religious beliefs don't extend to others who want to have some control over their lives. They should have that right, not have fanatics like Ms. Lopez standing in their way.

Linked to- Right Wing Nation, Stop the ACLU, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares