noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Japan has no appreciation for Korean 'recipies'

Either that or Vicky shares the same antipathy for South Korea's neighbor that many of countrymen and women do.

Pop star Vicky has refused to allow her nude photos to be exported to Japan.

Vicky was recently offered a US$100,000 contract from Hong Kong-based WUFU Business Co., Ltd. to release her nude photo collection on Japanese portal sites. Vicky, however, frankly stated her opposition, saying, "No matter how much I needed money, I wouldn't want my nude photos sent to Japan."

WUFU Business is the company that imported Ham So-won's nude photos last year for US$50,000. Taking into consideration how Vicky is currently a popular singer with the group Diva, the company highly evaluated the business potential of her recently-shot nude photos and offered the star a huge contract along with plans to release her photos in Japan.
I guess it is all a matter of taste not money. Couldn't Vicky put her feelings aside and do something positive for Japan-ROK relations?

With apologies to baseball author Bill James who originated my recipies wisecrack.

Hat tip- GI in Korea
Open Post- Bloggin Outloud, Blue Star, Is it Just me?,

 
Listed on BlogShares