noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Weekly Dolphins prediction

The Miami Dolphins(8-7) play their last game of the 2005 Football season today at New England(10-5). With a win, the Dolphins would pull off a winning season. Which is remarkable after last year's 4-12 debacle.

I still hold firmly to the view that Miami is worse than their record. Their five game winning streak came against four teams with losing records. The team is old and has a great many holes and needs. Yesterday I predicted the team would have a losing record in 2006.

Today's Palm Beach Post has an article questioning if Miami is as good as their record. So I am not the only skeptical one.

Prediction- If New England rests their starters, Miami could pull an upset. On the other hand the Dolphins are notoriously bad in cold weather. My guess, New England 27, Miami 24

 
Listed on BlogShares