noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Tasteless

I'll get a few people angry at me. That's only if they read my blog and with my small audience, that won't mount to much.

My opinion on Cindy Sheehan hasn't changed since I posted this. I don't care for the woman's political views but she has a right to have them. I've also got my own opinions on what drove this mother to do her anti-war campaigning. Its based on the shared experience we have had and that is losing a child. But I'm holding these opinions to myself. I just wish Cindy Sheehan peace with herself, with her son Casey and the world. God bless her.

Now I think some bloggers should feel ashamed. They are gloating over noone or very few people coming to her book signing. Among those posting the photo are Captain Ed, Don Surber, Jo, and Political Teen. Why is it necessary to gloat over this? Funny but Don agreed with me when I made my original post three months ago and said so in linking to my blog. Ed thinks we should give thanks. Yes we should, that Cindy Sheehan raised Casey Sheehan so he could protect our freedoms.

Cindy Sheehan is alone in many ways, but she's down because her son is no longer with her. And bloggers are continuing to kick her. I just have to say this is despicable. If Ms. Sheehan is far removed from America's mainstream, the public has a way of letting her know. Just let it happen and move on to something else. Some subjects aren't worth falling into a cesspool for.

Guess my Open trackback priviliges are going to be lost. LoL but I just felt this had to be said.

Open Post- Basil's Blog, Jo's Cafe, Third World County, California Conservative

 
Listed on BlogShares