noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Knucklestate of the Day

Well, it is bear season again in Maryland. And who takes out the first bear? And 8-year-old girl! What a bunch of wimps. A 4-foot-6 third-grader -- a girl! -- has to save all those big, bad men in Maryland from a raggedy old bear.

Sierra Stiles put two bullets in the 211-pound bear at 50 yards. I mean, we're talking Boo-Boo here, not Yogi.

"I was scared," she said, then paused for dramatic emphasis. "Because bears will eat anything!"

Yea, but she is far braver than the alleged "men" of Maryland. Metrosexuals, not übersexuals.

(Uh, no, I never went hunting. Why do you ask?)

Cross posted at Don Surber.

 
Listed on BlogShares