noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Round One

My first interferon treatments for my cancer begin this afternoon. Side effects, mostly flu like symptoms, aren't supposed to be too bad. Still my wife will be accompanying me today. In future weeks a friend will take me. Treatment will be done only five minutes from home.

Blogging after lunch time today is going to be non-existent. I should up to my Knucklehead awards and a Miami Dolphins prediction over the weekend. Otherwise blogging will be very light. I'm taking a two-week break from the over 100 correspondence chess games I got going also. Sounds like I am sick already, doesn't it?

Linked to- Bright & Early, Bullwinkle, Church and State, High Desert Wanderer, Leaning Straight Up, Mad Pigeon, Outside the Beltway, Perri Nelson, Pirate's Cove, Populist, Right Voices, Right Wing Nation, Rosemary, Samantha Burns, Webloggin, The World According to Carl,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares