noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Survey time

James Joyner at OTB is asking if readers could go and answer a political survey. A Business Administration Professor is gathering some information and would like your input. I did the survey and recommend you do the same. It will only take a few minutes of your time.

Many of the questions are tailored for the particular state you live in. At the end you're asked for an opinion on possible 2008 Presidential matchups. You're asked if you favor the Democrat, the Republican, or Abstain/Other. I answered the questions on these hypothetical races, but thought many of the pairings weren't realistic.

For Instance-

Michael Moore (D) vs. Rush Limbaugh (R)

LOL. Is this professor taking LSD? I'm assuming he isn't since James(My favorite blogger) posted the survey. Nevertheless there was no where for me to put a proper answer to what I would do in case of that Presidential race really occurred.

Pack my bags and move to Tasmania.

Linked to- Bullwinkle Blog, Third World County,

 
Listed on BlogShares