noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Go away John

The Junior Senator from Massachusetts and 2004 Presidential hopeful has struck again. James Joyner at OTB has both the video and excerpt.

You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.

Unbelievable. And rather ironic given that the line sounds dumb in more ways than one.

I totally agree with James. It is an insulting comment to all the people who are serving our country now and have done so voluntarily in the past(Yours truly included) John Kerry is a perpetual knucklehead. We've seen so many signs of his stupidity since the 2004 election, I've lost count. And he was one state away from being i n the White House. Martin Peretz at the liberal opinion journal The New Republic was right, Kerry could have been a dangerously bad President.

"Today, Democrats are overcome with despair. And I do not doubt that Bush's second term will have its abuses and its nastiness. But they should not delude themselves: John Kerry would not have been a good president; he might even have been a dangerously bad one.
And Peretz is a friend of Kerry!

I'd give Kerry a second knucklehead award tomorrow but I've got a better candidate. No problem, I'm sure Kerry will soon embarrass himself again.

Others blogging on Kerry's remark- Captain Ed, Michelle Malkin, Sister Toldjah, GI in Korea, My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, Morning Coffee, Sensible Mom, Kim at Wizbang,
Linked to- Third World County, Cao's Blog, Right Wing Nation,

 
Listed on BlogShares