noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Death in the blogging family

The husband of Donna aka A Cool Change, has passed away. Please go over to ACC and post a sympathy note. Donna, a Florida blogger, has been very kind to me in the past. Including allowing me to post that little sign on my blog, "Florida The Plywood State" .

Linked to- Right Wing Nation, TMH's Bacon Bits, Third World County, Samantha Burns, Adam's Blog, Pirate's Cove, Stuck on Stupid, Jo's Cafe, Cao's Blog, Bright & Early, Basil's Blog, Uncooperative Blogger, Stop the ACLU, Clash of Civilizations, Outside the Beltway, Point Five, Blue Star,

 
Listed on BlogShares